We can find you the most suitable mortgage deal for your requirements and your financial position.
We offer expert, impartial advice on a range of services.
- Whatever your mortgage requirements we will help you to find the most suitable mortgage for your needs, whether you’re a first time buyer or moving to a new home
- Could you be saving money by re-mortgaging to a lower rate? By comparing thousands of mortgages we can help you find the most suitable mortgage deal
- If you’re buying a new property to let, we can help you to make the most of your investment by finding the most suitable buy-to-let mortgage deal
Mortgage & Family protection
- Protecting your mortgage, family and your lifestyle. We can provide cover for death, Critical illness, income protection, Family income benefit and unemployment cover.
- Our equity release service allows older homeowners to access a cash sum from the value of your property
- In some circumstances a 2nd charge mortgage can be more beneficial than simply re-mortgaging to another lender
- Commercial mortgages are used to buy business premises or to buy an existing business in its entirety, to expand an existing business, move premises or even acquire another business. Commercial finance can be secured on factories, offices, shops, pubs, restaurants, clubs or even some types of Buy to Let properties.
- This is ideal for short term borrowing to bridge the gap between buying a property and other funds becoming available through refinancing or sale.
- We can arrange: Director Share Protection, Partnership Protection, Keyman Insurance and Shareholder Protection.
Buildings and contents insurance
- If you need buildings insurance, contents insurance or Landlords cover, we can provide a competitive quote from leading insurers.
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home or property. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage
There are additional stamp duty costs for Buy to let and second property purchases. You should obtain from us an explanation of these additional costs before you proceed.
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate most forms of Buy to Let and Commercial mortgages.
For those seeking a Retirement Interest Only Mortgage, a lifetime Mortgage may be available and more appropriate for your needs.
At John Hodgins Mortgage Solutions we have access to thousands of mortgages and our impartial, professional and expert service means we will find the mortgage deal that is right for you.